- Be 18 years of age or older (21 years or older for child foster care programs).
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to read, write, speak, hear, and understand the English language.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Pass a DHS background check.
- Consider a 6-month commitment in order to maintain consistent quality care for our clients.
- 2 or fewer moving violations in 3 years
- No DWI, reckless or careless driving, or drug offenses
- No suspended or revoked license
For a more detailed job description of our more popular jobs, please click one of the links below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is also available below on the individual jobs available through Howry Residential Services.