OUR PHILOSOPHY: IT’S THEIR HOME
We proudly support children and adults from all walks of life in fulfilling their personal missions. Currently we support people with acquired brain injuries, developmental disabilities, mental illness, and physical disabilities.
- We deliver person-centered and team-oriented services.
- We are a can-do agency that focuses on environments, effective staff, and proactive programming.
- We encourage our employees to eagerly pursue better solutions and new initiatives.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that supports are best delivered with energy, enthusiasm, respect, and empathy.
- We believe that supervision of our consumers is fundamental to their safety, independence, and happiness.
- We believe that all of our staff are professionals.
We believe through teamwork we have a positive impact on one another. The clients we serve are foremost in our structure. The successes of our clients are the successes of the company.
“WE TEACH BY ASKING AND LEARN BY LISTENING.”
-SUSAN HOWRY, PRESIDENT AND OWNER